Batista's OSX confirms filing for bankruptcy protection
RIO DE JANEIRO
RIO DE JANEIRO Nov 11 (Reuters) - OSX Brasil SA, the Brazilian shipbuilder controlled by former billionaire Eike Batista, filed on Monday for bankruptcy protection, according to a company spokesperson.
Earlier a source told Reuters of the filing, as the company followed through with plans announced on Friday.
- Investigators look for motive in Malaysia plane disappearance |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources