Disney reorganizes interactive unit
LOS ANGELES Nov 11 (Reuters) - Media company Walt Disney Co said on Monday that it had reorganized its interactive unit, consolidating the division's videogame and media groups.
Current Co-President Jimmy Pitaro will assume responsibility for the division, Disney said. The unit's other co-president, John Pleasants, will leave his current post and be a consultant to the business.
- Israel intensifies Gaza assault, Egyptians revise truce plan |
- Putin may have passed point of no-return over Ukraine
- Special Report: Where Ukraine's separatists get their weapons
- EU agrees first broad sanctions on Russia; U.S. expected to follow
- Obama wrote Putin about violation of nuclear treaty -White House