Sweden's SCA says owns 60 pct of China's Vinda
STOCKHOLM Nov 11 (Reuters) - Swedish hygiene product maker SCA has completed its offer for Chinese tissue firm Vinda and owns 59.95 percent of the shares, SCA said on Monday.
"We see the potential to further strengthen the company. Vinda is a well-known and well-managed company in the fast-growing Chinese market," SCA CEO Jan Johansson said in a statement.
SCA in September made a cash bid to take control of Vinda
Link to full statement: r.reuters.com/dyz54v
(Reporting by Sven Nordenstam)
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |