Sweden's SCA says owns 60 pct of China's Vinda
STOCKHOLM Nov 11 (Reuters) - Swedish hygiene product maker SCA has completed its offer for Chinese tissue firm Vinda and owns 59.95 percent of the shares, SCA said on Monday.
"We see the potential to further strengthen the company. Vinda is a well-known and well-managed company in the fast-growing Chinese market," SCA CEO Jan Johansson said in a statement.
SCA in September made a cash bid to take control of Vinda
Link to full statement: r.reuters.com/dyz54v
(Reporting by Sven Nordenstam)
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- U.S. military failed in rescue attempt for journalist Foley |
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- U.S. hospital to discharge doctor treated with experimental Ebola drug
- Calm largely holds in Missouri after grand jury opens shooting investigation |