Schaeffler's industrial division may resume growth in 2014 -CEO
BERLIN Nov 11 (Reuters) - German auto parts maker Schaeffler's industrial division may return to growth next year, chief executive Klaus Rosenfeld said on Monday, citing improving economic conditions.
Third-quarter sales at the unit declined almost 10 percent to 758 million euros ($1.01 billion), the company said in its quarterly earnings statement.
Schaeffler's gearing ratio may remain below 3 at the end of this year, the CEO said. ($1 = 0.7491 euros) (Reporting by Andreas Cremer)
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Israeli strikes kill more Palestinians; rocket causes huge blaze in Israel |
- Four servicemen, five miners killed in eastern Ukraine |
- Man charged with killing six members of same Texas family |
- Taliban sympathizer posts pictures of smiling Bowe Bergdahl