Seadrill kickstarts North Atlantic Drilling IPO On NYSE
OSLO Nov 11 (Reuters) - Seadrill, the world's largest offshore driller by market capitalisation, has begun the process of listing its spin-off company North Atlantic Drilling on the New York Stock Exchange, it said on Monday.
Morgan Stanley will be the global coordinator and lead bookrunner for the IPO.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- U.S. aid workers who survived Ebola leave Atlanta hospital |
- National Guard to withdraw from riot-torn Ferguson, Missouri |