Seadrill kickstarts North Atlantic Drilling IPO On NYSE
OSLO Nov 11 (Reuters) - Seadrill, the world's largest offshore driller by market capitalisation, has begun the process of listing its spin-off company North Atlantic Drilling on the New York Stock Exchange, it said on Monday.
Morgan Stanley will be the global coordinator and lead bookrunner for the IPO.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor who worked in Africa first Ebola case in New York City |
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.
- U.S. stock futures tumble on reports of NY Ebola case