Seadrill kickstarts North Atlantic Drilling IPO On NYSE
OSLO Nov 11 (Reuters) - Seadrill, the world's largest offshore driller by market capitalisation, has begun the process of listing its spin-off company North Atlantic Drilling on the New York Stock Exchange, it said on Monday.
Morgan Stanley will be the global coordinator and lead bookrunner for the IPO.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data