Petrobras meeting will not deal with fuel price hike -Mantega
BRASILIA Nov 12 (Reuters) - Brazil's state-run oil firm Petrobras will not discuss the adjustment of fuel prices in an extraordinary board meeting called for the afternoon, Finance Minister Guido Mantega, who is the company's board chairman, said on Tuesday.
Petrobras stock erased gains to drop 0.20 percent after Mantega's comments.
- U.S. pledges 3,000 troops to fight Ebola; experts say more needed
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- Russia needs government investment to avoid recession, says former finance minister
- Ukraine ratifies EU deal, offers special status to rebels
- Ahead of independence vote, Britain pledges state funding to Scotland |