Brazil airline Gol posts smaller quarterly net loss
SAO PAULO Nov 12 (Reuters) - Brazilian airline Gol Linhas Aereas reported on Tuesday a net loss of 197 million reais ($84.58 million) in the third quarter, compared to a loss of 309.4 million reais a year earlier, according to a securities filing.
Earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation, amortization and aircraft leasing rose 287.3 percent from a year earlier to 372.5 million reais.
- Crisis deepens as Ukraine says Russian troops back rebel advance
- Ukraine leader says Russian forces are in the country as key town falls
- U.S. air strikes on Syria would face formidable obstacles
- Samsung unveils smartwatch that can make calls
- Islamic State executes dozens of Syrian army soldiers: monitor