Brazil airline Gol posts smaller quarterly net loss
SAO PAULO Nov 12 (Reuters) - Brazilian airline Gol Linhas Aereas reported on Tuesday a net loss of 197 million reais ($84.58 million) in the third quarter, compared to a loss of 309.4 million reais a year earlier, according to a securities filing.
Earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation, amortization and aircraft leasing rose 287.3 percent from a year earlier to 372.5 million reais.
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Timeline: Malaysia Airlines flight to Beijing missing in Asia
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official