Henkel sees forex hurting over next few months
FRANKFURT Nov 12 (Reuters) - German consumer goods group Henkel says weak currencies in emerging markets will continue to be a burden over the next few months.
"It's the U.S. dollar, the Russian rouble and currencies like in Turkey that are contributing to this effect," Chief Financial Officer Carsten Knobel told journalists. (Reporting by Victoria Bryan; Editing by Jonathan Gould)
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- Alibaba surges 38 percent on massive demand in market debut |
- Special Report: Scotland stays in UK, but Britain faces change