Denmark's ISS says still undecided on flotation
COPENHAGEN Nov 12 (Reuters) - Danish outsourcing firm ISS said in its third-quarter earnings report on Tuesday that it had not decided whether to go ahead with a flotation although it is continuing with its preparations for one.
ISS told Reuters on Oct. 14 that it does not expect to float in 2013. Britain's Financial Times newspaper in October reported the listing was likely to happen next year. (Reporting by Teis Jensen; Editing by Louise Ireland)
- South Korea investigates capsized ferry crew, stowage as rescue hampered |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- Retailer Michaels Stores confirms payment card data breach
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official
- Nobel winner Garcia Marquez, master of magical realism, dies at 87 |