Mexico Oct same-store retail sales fell 2.1 pct vs yr-go -ANTAD
MEXICO CITY Nov 12 (Reuters) - Mexico's retail association on Tuesday said sales at stores that have been open for at least 12 months fell 2.1 percent in October from the same month last year.
The association, known as ANTAD, groups supermarket chains Walmex and Soriana as well as department stores.
- Deadly gun attack in eastern Ukraine shakes fragile Geneva accord |
- Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China
- Pfizer considers $100 billion bid for AstraZeneca: report
- Prosecutors extend Korea ferry captain's detention as death toll mounts |
- Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter, U.S. boxer famous in folk song, dies at 76