Office Depot names Delhaize executive Roland Smith to top job
NEW YORK Nov 12 (Reuters) - Office Depot Inc said on Tuesday that Roland Smith, former head of the U.S. division of supermarkets operator Delhaize Group, was named to be the chief executive of the office products retailer.
The company also said that Neil Austrian and Ravi Saligram, formerly co-CEOs of Office Depot, which last week closed its deal to buy OfficeMax, have resigned and stepped down from the board.
Smith is also a former CEO of restaurant chain The Wendy's Co.
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- At least 15 killed by shelling of Gaza school; toll exceeds 760 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- U.S. House panel votes to authorize lawsuit against Obama
- Lawyers call for outside probe of 'bungled' Arizona execution |