Denmark's Pandora confirms third-quarter profit jump
COPENHAGEN Nov 12 (Reuters) - Danish jewellery maker Pandora confirmed preliminary third-quarter results published in late October, when it raised its full-year results forecasts after sales growth in all its major regions.
The company, known for its charm bracelets, reported a third-quarter operating profit to 708 million Danish crowns ($127.27 million) versus 463 million a year earlier and confirmed revenue of 2.26 billion for the quarter.
It reiterated a forecast for full-year revenue of around 8.6 billion crowns and a full-year operating margin of around 30 percent.
($1 = 5.5630 Danish crowns) (Reporting by Teis Jensen; editing by Jason Neely)
- Gaza toll passes 100; Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- Texas mass murder suspect collapses in court as crime recounted
- British 'Harry Potter' actor David Legeno found dead in U.S. park