T-Mobile rules out bid for H-Block spectrum
NEW YORK Nov 12 (Reuters) - T-Mobile US Inc said on Tuesday it would not participate in a spectrum auction the U.S. government plans to hold in January but still left investors in suspense over how it will use the proceeds from a roughly $2 billion stock offering.
T-Mobile had said it could buy wireless airwaves using the money from a sale of more than 72 million shares, announced on Monday.
- Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard: report |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media