T-Mobile rules out bid for H-Block spectrum
NEW YORK Nov 12 (Reuters) - T-Mobile US Inc said on Tuesday it would not participate in a spectrum auction the U.S. government plans to hold in January but still left investors in suspense over how it will use the proceeds from a roughly $2 billion stock offering.
T-Mobile had said it could buy wireless airwaves using the money from a sale of more than 72 million shares, announced on Monday.
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- Separatists say will allow 'trapped' Ukrainian forces to withdraw |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- U.N. says 43 Golan peacekeepers seized by Syria militants, 81 trapped