Air France-KLM considers Alitalia too indebted: source
PARIS (Reuters) - Air France-KLM (AIRF.PA) considers Alitalia to have too much debt, and the likelihood of the Franco-Dutch airline taking part in a capital increase at the Italian carrier is "very low", a source close to the matter told Reuters on Tuesday.
Air France-KLM considers that an industrial plan for the loss-making airline including about 2,000 job cuts is a step in the right direction but sees Alitalia's target to break even in 2014 at the operating level as unrealistic, the source said on condition of anonymity.
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source