Apple's iPad Mini with retina display to go on sale Tuesday
(Reuters) - Apple Inc said its iPad Mini with retina display will be available beginning Tuesday starting at $399 in the United States.
Apple launched the thinner and lighter version of its tablet called "iPad Air" on October 23 and said an upgraded version of the iPad Mini will go on sale in November.
While Apple announced the product earlier, the exact date when the iPad Mini would go on sale was not known, Hudson Square Research analyst Daniel Ernst said.
The iPad Mini includes a higher resolution screen and the A7 chip used in iPad Air and the new iPhone 5S.
The tablet will be available in two colors - silver and space gray.
(Reporting by Neha Alawadhi and Chandni Doulatramani in Bangalore)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones |
- NYC police say hatchet attack by Islam convert was terrorism |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |