Canada's Yellow Media to cut 10 pct of workforce
Nov 12 (Reuters) - Canadian telephone directory publisher Yellow Media Ltd said it will cut 10 percent of its workforce as it sharpens its focus on its digital business.
The company will cut about 300 positions across its offices, mainly in operations related to its print and legacy businesses, and also other support teams, it said in a statement.
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- At least 15 killed by shelling of Gaza school; toll exceeds 760 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- U.S. House panel votes to authorize lawsuit against Obama
- Lawyers call for outside probe of 'bungled' Arizona execution |