Canadian Solar posts first profit in nine quarters
Nov 13 (Reuters) - Solar power company Canadian Solar Inc swung to a profit after eight straight quarters of losses, driven by its high-margin solar power plant business.
Net income attributable to Canadian Solar was $27.7 million, or 56 cents per share, in the third quarter, compared with net loss of $43.7 million, or $1.01 per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 51 percent to $490.9 million.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills two, more missing
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- EU moves towards travel bans, asset freezes for Russians |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia