Canadian Solar posts first profit in nine quarters
Nov 13 (Reuters) - Solar power company Canadian Solar Inc swung to a profit after eight straight quarters of losses, driven by its high-margin solar power plant business.
Net income attributable to Canadian Solar was $27.7 million, or 56 cents per share, in the third quarter, compared with net loss of $43.7 million, or $1.01 per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 51 percent to $490.9 million.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Attack on parliament, killing of soldier stun Canada's capital |
- A Minute With: Shailene Woodley on teen sex, violence and Marvel