Henderson Land wins one site for HK$2.9 bln - HK Govt
HONG KONG Nov 13 (Reuters) - Hong Kong developer Henderson Land was the winning bidder for one residential site in Hong Kong, bidding a total of HK$2.9 billion ($374.06 million), the Hong Kong government said in a statement on Wednesday.
The site in the northern New Territories region of the city towards the border with China, measures 14,333 square metres. ($1 = 7.7529 Hong Kong dollars) (Reporting By Yimou Lee; Editing by James Pomfret)
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- China says nets 180 graft suspects in overseas manhunt
- Bike-riding nurse defies Ebola quarantine, on collision course with governor |
- Special Report: Tsunami evacuees caught in $30 billion Japan money trap
- U.S. quarantines 'chilling' Ebola fight in West Africa: MSF