Intesa CEO not aware of AQR requirement that could impact dividend
MILAN Nov 13 (Reuters) - Intesa Sanpaolo is not aware at the moment of any requirement in an upcoming asset quality review by the European Central Bank that would prevent the bank from distributing a dividend for 2013, its CEO said on Wednesday.
The bank said earlier that its dividend payment for this year would depend on "external and regulatory developments."
"We are not aware at the moment of anything in the asset quality review that could create problems for our dividend policy but since we are under the asset quality review in a month things could change," Messina said.
(Reporting by Silvia Aloisi, editing by Isla Binnie)
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Exclusive: China ready to cut rates again on fears of deflation - sources
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- China building South China Sea island big enough for airstrip: report
- Suicide bomber kills 45 at volleyball match in Afghanistan