Intesa has no interest in Italian, European banking M&A-CEO
MILAN Nov 13 (Reuters) - Intesa Sanpaolo, Italy's biggest retail bank, has no interest in joining a possible banking consolidation drive in Italy or Europe, its CEO said on Wednesday.
"We have absolutely no interest in taking part in consolidation in Italy or Europe," Carlo Messina told analysts in a conference call.
(Reporting by Silvia Aloisi, editing by Isla Binnie)
- Vice principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official
- Retailer Michaels Stores confirms payment card data breach
- East Ukraine separatists stay put despite diplomatic deal |