REFILE-NetApp's revenue misses estimates
Nov 13 (Reuters) - Data storage equipment maker NetApp Inc's quarterly revenue missed analysts' estimates, hurt by the 16-day partial U.S. government shutdown.
Net income rose to $166.8 million, or 48 cents per share, in the second quarter from $110 million, or 30 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose marginally to $1.55 billion from $1.54 billion a year earlier.
Analysts on average had expected $1.60 billion, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
Excluding items, the Sunnyvale, California-based company earned 66 cents per share.
NetApp shares were down 2 percent in extended trading.
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. court rulings create new uncertainty over Obamacare
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad