U.S. officials expected to release Obamacare enrollment figures
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius will hold a teleconference on Wednesday at 3:30 p.m. (2030 GMT) to report on enrollment in the Obamacare insurance marketplaces, according to an administration official.
- Dallas Ebola patient vomited outside apartment on way to hospital |
- Israel's Netanyahu to Obama: Don't allow Iran deal that leaves it at nuclear threshold
- Turkey vows to fight Islamic State, coalition strikes near border |
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Hong Kong leader plays waiting game, protesters demand he resigns |