INDONESIA PRESS-Indosat to sell Tower Bersama shares - Kontan
Phone operator PT Indosat Tbk plans to sell its shares in telecommunication tower provider PT Tower Bersama Infrastructure and expects to raise 1.4 trillion rupiah ($120.64 million), said CEO Alexander Rusli. The firm expects to complete the sale by the first quarter of 2014 at the latest, Kontan reported.
Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. ($1 = 11605.0000 Indonesian rupiahs) (Compiled by Jakarta Newsroom; Editing by Supriya Kurane)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in New York stable; nurse is virus-free
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack |
- Putin accuses United States of damaging world order
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement