INDONESIA PRESS-Indosat to sell Tower Bersama shares - Kontan
Phone operator PT Indosat Tbk plans to sell its shares in telecommunication tower provider PT Tower Bersama Infrastructure and expects to raise 1.4 trillion rupiah ($120.64 million), said CEO Alexander Rusli. The firm expects to complete the sale by the first quarter of 2014 at the latest, Kontan reported.
Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. ($1 = 11605.0000 Indonesian rupiahs) (Compiled by Jakarta Newsroom; Editing by Supriya Kurane)
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow business jet accident
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Apple's iPhone sales beat Street but iPad volumes slide
- U.S. Congress examining deal between NSA official, ex-agency chief