Kohl's quarterly results miss estimates
Nov 14 (Reuters) - Department store chain Kohl's Corp reported weaker-than-expected third-quarter results as sales at stores open for more than a year fell 1.6 percent.
Net income fell 18 percent to $177 million, or 81 cents per share, from $215 million, or 91 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue fell 1 percent to $4.44 billion in the quarter ended Nov. 2.
Analysts on average were expecting the company to earn 86 cents per share, on revenue of $4.55 billion, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- Search planes scour sea for missing Malaysian jetliner |
- Timeline: Malaysia Airlines flight to Beijing missing in Asia
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official