Alcatel-Lucent confirms cap hike timetable
PARIS Nov 15 (Reuters) - Alcatel-Lucent confirmed the subscription ratio and timetable of its planned capital increase on Friday, and said it would amount to 956.69 million euros ($1.29 billion).
The company confirmed that the subscription period would start on Nov. 19 and end on Nov. 29.
The loss-making telecom equipment maker earlier this month announced plans to raise 954.92 million euros from shareholders and $750 million from a high-yield bond to cut debt and drive what its chief executive has called a last-ditch effort to save the group. ($1 = 0.7430 euros) (Reporting by James Regan; Editing by Blaise Robinson)
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance |
- White House intruder was armed with knife: officials
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on militants, nuclear program