Russia's Aeroflot rules out buying, or aiding, Alitalia
MOSCOW Nov 15 (Reuters) - Aeroflot, the state-controlled Russian airline, on Friday ruled out buying or aiding stricken Italian carrier Alitalia, which is seeking a cash injection to keep flying.
"Aeroflot does not plan to buy Alitalia, nor will it participate in any way in its financing," a representative of the Russian flag carrier told Reuters.
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- Islamic State opens new anti-U.S. front with beheading video