Russia's Aeroflot rules out buying, or aiding, Alitalia
MOSCOW Nov 15 (Reuters) - Aeroflot, the state-controlled Russian airline, on Friday ruled out buying or aiding stricken Italian carrier Alitalia, which is seeking a cash injection to keep flying.
"Aeroflot does not plan to buy Alitalia, nor will it participate in any way in its financing," a representative of the Russian flag carrier told Reuters.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions