Argentina says September economic activity up 4.7 pct yr/yr
BUENOS AIRES Nov 15 (Reuters) - Argentina's economic activity grew 4.7 percent in September compared with the same month last year, the government said on Friday, a result that exceeded market expectations.
Analysts polled by Reuters had expected a 3.9 rise in the monthly EMAE economic activity index, which is a close proxy for gross domestic product.
The INDEC statistic office also said in a statement that September economic activity was flat compared with August.
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source