Peru's economy grew 4.37 pct in September on year - government
LIMA, 15 Nov
LIMA, 15 Nov (Reuters) - Peru's economy grew 4.37 pct in September compared to the same month a year ago, the government statistics agency INEI said on Friday.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Crimea votes to join Russia, Obama orders sanctions |