Vedanta first-half core earnings, revenue fall
Nov 15 (Reuters) - Mining conglomerate Vedanta Resources Plc reported a fall in core earnings and revenue for the first half of the year.
The London-listed miner said core earnings or earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) fell 14 percent to $2.21 billion from $2.57 billion a year earlier.
Revenue fell 17 percent to $6.16 billion for the six months ended Sept 30.
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Russia threatens Ukraine after shell crosses border
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- UPDATE 2-Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning