AIRSHOW-Emirates orders 50 more Airbus A380
DUBAI Nov 17 (Reuters) - Dubai's Emirates announced an order for 50 additional Airbus A380 superjumbos on Sunday, minutes after placing a record order for 150 Boeing jets at the opening of the Dubai Airshow on Sunday.
The deal is worth $23 billion at list prices and brings total orders from Emirates alone for the world's largest jetliner to 140 aircraft, its chairman Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum told a news conference.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in Manhattan hospital after return from Guinea |
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.
- Stress tests, Ebola cool global stocks after best week of year