AIRSHOW-Abu Dhabi's Etihad places $25.2 bln Boeing order
DUBAI Nov 17 (Reuters) - Abu Dhabi's Etihad Airways on Sunday placed an aircraft order worth $25.2 billion at list price with Boeing for 56 airplanes, kicking off a buying spree by Gulf carriers at the Dubai Air Show.
The order includes 25 of Boeing's revamped mini jumbo, 777X airplanes and 30 787 Dreamliner planes, Etihad said at a press conference, adding it had options and purchase rights for 26 additional airplanes.
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- On eve of secession vote, UK's fate hangs on a divided Scotland |
- Fed renews zero rate pledge, but hints at steeper rate hike path
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies