AIRSHOW-Abu Dhabi's Etihad places $25.2 bln Boeing order
DUBAI Nov 17 (Reuters) - Abu Dhabi's Etihad Airways on Sunday placed an aircraft order worth $25.2 billion at list price with Boeing for 56 airplanes, kicking off a buying spree by Gulf carriers at the Dubai Air Show.
The order includes 25 of Boeing's revamped mini jumbo, 777X airplanes and 30 787 Dreamliner planes, Etihad said at a press conference, adding it had options and purchase rights for 26 additional airplanes.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |