Ablynx investor Sofinnova sells down stake
BRUSSELS Nov 18 (Reuters) - Belgian biotech group Ablynx said on Monday that Paris-based venture capital firm Sofinnova Partners, which has a 7.02 percent stake in the group, had launched a private placement to sell shares in the company.
Ablynx could not say how large a stake Sofinnova wanted to sell, but based on Monday's prices, the whole 7.02 percent stake would be worth about 25 million euros ($33.7 million).
The regulator had suspended the group's shares on Monday, pending the results of the sale.
KBC Securities and Kempen were appointed as joint bookrunners for the placement. ($1 = 0.7421 euros) (Reporting by Robert-Jan Bartunek; editing by Philip Blenkinsop)
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- China says nets 180 graft suspects in overseas manhunt
- Bike-riding nurse defies Ebola quarantine, on collision course with governor |
- Special Report: Tsunami evacuees caught in $30 billion Japan money trap
- Ukraine, Russia, EU agree to natural gas supply deal