BRIEF-CareFusion to buy GE's respiratory, anesthesiology products business
Nov 18 (Reuters) - CareFusion Corp : * To acquire vital signs division of GE healthcare for $500 million * Says company expects continued earnings accretion in fiscal 2016 and longer term * Says deal expected to be neutral to modestly accretive to CareFusion adjusted diluted earnings per share in fiscal 2014 * Deal to be $0.05 to $0.08 accretive in fiscal 2015 excluding amortization of acquired intangible assets * Source text for Eikon * Further company coverage
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people |
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales