China rejects US corn cargo for unapproved GMO variety -source
Nov 18 (Reuters) - China rejected a cargo of U.S. corn because it contained a genetically modified variety that is not approved for import, a trade source said on Monday.
The shipment contained Syngenta AG's Agrisure Viptera corn, also known as MIR 162, the source said.
Syngenta was unavailable for comment.
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source