US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Wall St ends down, Icahn comments a drag
NEW YORK Nov 18 (Reuters) - The S&P 500 and Nasdaq ended lower on Monday, led by losses in Apple and other technology names and following cautious comments on equities by Carl Icahn late in the session.
Based on the latest available data, the Dow Jones industrial average was up 14.38 points, or 0.09 percent, at 15,976.08. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index was down 6.63 points, or 0.37 percent, at 1,791.55. The Nasdaq Composite Index was down 36.90 points, or 0.93 percent, at 3,949.07.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details |