Elderly care groups Medica, Korian planning merger
PARIS Nov 18 (Reuters) - Korian and Medica said on Monday they signed a memorandum of understanding for a potential merger of equals to create the European leader of elderly care sector with combined revenue of 2.2 billion euros.
The new group would operate in France, Germany, Italy and Belgium,and target revenue of 3 billion euros by 2017, the statement said.
(Reporting by Dominique Vidalon)
- Divers struggle in search for South Korean ferry survivors |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- Four-way talks call for end to Ukraine violence |
- California city evacuation lifted after military ordnance found
- Divers enter capsized South Korean ferry in hunt for survivors |