Elderly care groups Medica, Korian planning merger
PARIS Nov 18 (Reuters) - Korian and Medica said on Monday they signed a memorandum of understanding for a potential merger of equals to create the European leader of elderly care sector with combined revenue of 2.2 billion euros.
The new group would operate in France, Germany, Italy and Belgium,and target revenue of 3 billion euros by 2017, the statement said.
(Reporting by Dominique Vidalon)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Crimea votes to join Russia, Obama orders sanctions |