PHILIPPINES PRESS-Toyota plans Laguna plant expansion - Star
Toyota Motor Corp's Philippine unit plans to invest about 40 million pesos ($917,700) next year to hike output at its plant in Santa Rosa City in Laguna in anticipation of higher vehicle demand, the Philippine Star reported.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. ($1 = 43.5850 Philippine pesos) (Compiled by Manila Newsroom; Editing by Anand Basu)
- Sunken Korea ferry relatives give DNA swabs to help identify dead |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China
- Mediator heads to east Ukraine, seeking surrenders |