STXNEWS LATAM-Lenovo to invest $100 mln in Brazil research center
China's Lenovo Group Ltd, the world's biggest personal computer maker, said on Monday it will invest about $100 million to open a Brazilian research and development center in January.
The center, located about 100 kilometers (60 miles) outside the city of Sao Paulo, will hire about 100 employees to develop new software and server technology for corporate clients, the company said in a press release.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions