CareFusion to buy GE's respiratory, anesthesiology products business
(Reuters) - Medical device maker CareFusion Corp said it will buy GE Healthcare's respiratory care and anesthesiology products business, Vital Signs, for $500 million.
The deal will expand CareFusion's specialty disposables business by adding products for anesthesiology and is expected to be neutral or add modestly to CareFusion's adjusted earnings in fiscal 2014.
For fiscal 2015, the deal is expected to add 5 cents to 8 cents per share to earnings.
(Reporting by Esha Dey in Bangalore; Editing by Don Sebastian)
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- Rescuers search site of NY building collapse; seven dead
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |