Canada's Domtar to buy Spanish diaper maker Indas
Nov 19 (Reuters) - Canadian paper and pulp products producer Domtar Corp said it would buy privately held Spanish diaper maker Laboratorios Indas for 285 million euros ($386 million).
Domtar has been buying diaper makers in the United States and Europe in the past two years to expand its personal care business and reduce its exposure to weak pulp prices.
- Comedian Joan Rivers 'resting comfortably' at hospital |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- No criminal charges in fatal gun range shooting by nine-year-old girl
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- Chinese interceptions of U.S. military planes could intensify due to submarine base