Canada's Domtar to buy Spanish diaper maker Indas
Nov 19 (Reuters) - Canadian paper and pulp products producer Domtar Corp said it would buy privately held Spanish diaper maker Laboratorios Indas for 285 million euros ($386 million).
Domtar has been buying diaper makers in the United States and Europe in the past two years to expand its personal care business and reduce its exposure to weak pulp prices.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Easter Island's ancient inhabitants weren't so lonely after all
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting