BRIEF-George Weston Q3 adjusted earnings per share C$1.38 from cont ops
Nov 19 (Reuters) - George Weston Ltd : * Reports 2013 third quarter results(2) * Q3 adjusted earnings per share C$1.38 from continuing operations * Q3 sales rose 2.1 percent to C$10.38 billion * Q3 earnings per share view C$1.45 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S * Says Weston foods expects moderate fourth quarter sales growth * FY adjusted operating margin is expected to decline by an amount about equal
to margin decline experienced on year-to-date basis * Q3 revenue view C$10.42 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S * Source text for Eikon * Further company coverage
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in Manhattan hospital after return from Guinea |
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.
- Stress tests, Ebola cool global stocks after best week of year