BRIEF-George Weston Q3 adjusted earnings per share C$1.38 from cont ops
Nov 19 (Reuters) - George Weston Ltd : * Reports 2013 third quarter results(2) * Q3 adjusted earnings per share C$1.38 from continuing operations * Q3 sales rose 2.1 percent to C$10.38 billion * Q3 earnings per share view C$1.45 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S * Says Weston foods expects moderate fourth quarter sales growth * FY adjusted operating margin is expected to decline by an amount about equal
to margin decline experienced on year-to-date basis * Q3 revenue view C$10.42 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S * Source text for Eikon * Further company coverage
- UK's Cameron shifts tack on constitutional shake-up to mollify Scots
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?