Mexico bourse halts trade on IPC index for 'administrative recess'
MEXICO CITY Nov 19 (Reuters) - Mexico's stock exchange says it has temporarily suspended trading on its benchmark IPC stock index on Tuesday due to an unspecified "administrative recess."
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |