Mexico bourse halts trade on IPC index for 'administrative recess'
MEXICO CITY Nov 19 (Reuters) - Mexico's stock exchange says it has temporarily suspended trading on its benchmark IPC stock index on Tuesday due to an unspecified "administrative recess."
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airports
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols