Guinness Nigeria Q1 pretax profit falls 30 pct
LAGOS Nov 19 (Reuters) - Guinness Nigeria, a unit of Diageo, said on Tuesday its first quarter pre-tax profit to Sept. 30 fell by 29.81 percent to 1.86 billion naira ($11.7 million), from 2.65 billion naira a year ago.
Guinness Nigeria's gross earnings declined to 22.41 billion naira, compared with 23.69 billion the same period a year ago.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |