Guinness Nigeria Q1 pretax profit falls 30 pct
LAGOS Nov 19 (Reuters) - Guinness Nigeria, a unit of Diageo, said on Tuesday its first quarter pre-tax profit to Sept. 30 fell by 29.81 percent to 1.86 billion naira ($11.7 million), from 2.65 billion naira a year ago.
Guinness Nigeria's gross earnings declined to 22.41 billion naira, compared with 23.69 billion the same period a year ago.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills 2, more missing
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia
- EU moves towards travel bans, asset freezes for Russians |