Banco Santander Brasil aims to check expense growth - CEO
SAO PAULO Nov 19 (Reuters) - Banco Santander Brasil SA aims to keep expenses growing about half as much as inflation in 2014, Chief Executive Jesús Zabalza told journalists on Tuesday.
The local subsidiary of Spain's Banco Santander should find it easier to grow its loan book next year due to a less aggressive strategy at state banks.
- Israel warns of long Gaza war as Palestinian fighters cross border |
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site
- Court orders Russia to pay $50 billion for seizing Yukos assets |
- Man found dead trapped between elevator and shaft wall in NYC
- Wall Street yawns as deal news offsets data; Herbalife sinks