Banco Santander Brasil aims to check expense growth - CEO
SAO PAULO Nov 19 (Reuters) - Banco Santander Brasil SA aims to keep expenses growing about half as much as inflation in 2014, Chief Executive Jesús Zabalza told journalists on Tuesday.
The local subsidiary of Spain's Banco Santander should find it easier to grow its loan book next year due to a less aggressive strategy at state banks.
- Israel rejects ceasefire plan, source says, as death toll nears 850 |
- White House aide says Republicans might try for Obama impeachment
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Bad weather seen as probable cause of Air Algerie crash
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |