STXNEWS LATAM-Gol swaps Oracle for SAP in cost-cutting push
Brazilian airline Gol Linhas Aereas has begun changing over its business software to provider SAP this week, as its intense cost-cutting campaign reaches an information technology budget consuming 1.3 percent of revenue.
By the end of next year, Gol plans to have finished the transition away from a platform provided by Oracle, the airline's vice-president for technology Paulo Sica told Reuters in an interview.
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people |
- REFILE-UPDATE 3-Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- China helping locate missing Malaysia Airlines plane: TV
- China says no room for compromise with Japan on history, territory