Unilever agrees to sell hair care brands
LONDON Nov 19 (Reuters) - Unilever said on Tuesday it would sell three hair care brands - Soft & Beautiful, TCB and Pro-Line Comb-Thru - to haircare company Strength of Nature for an undisclosed price.
Unilever, maker of Sunsilk shampoo, Persil soap and Knorr soups, has been divesting underperforming brands recently, including Skippy peanut butter and Wish-Bone salad dressings.
The transaction is expected to close in early December.
- U.S. diplomat travels to West Africa as Ebola quarantine moves take hold |
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Washington state teen shooter's family living in 'nightmare'
- Suspect in two California deputy deaths charged with murder, carjacking