Unilever agrees to sell hair care brands
LONDON Nov 19 (Reuters) - Unilever said on Tuesday it would sell three hair care brands - Soft & Beautiful, TCB and Pro-Line Comb-Thru - to haircare company Strength of Nature for an undisclosed price.
Unilever, maker of Sunsilk shampoo, Persil soap and Knorr soups, has been divesting underperforming brands recently, including Skippy peanut butter and Wish-Bone salad dressings.
The transaction is expected to close in early December.
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold
- Study of smoking cancer patients fuels e-cigarette debate
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Accused White House intruder is decorated Iraq war veteran