Unilever agrees to sell hair care brands
LONDON Nov 19 (Reuters) - Unilever said on Tuesday it would sell three hair care brands - Soft & Beautiful, TCB and Pro-Line Comb-Thru - to haircare company Strength of Nature for an undisclosed price.
Unilever, maker of Sunsilk shampoo, Persil soap and Knorr soups, has been divesting underperforming brands recently, including Skippy peanut butter and Wish-Bone salad dressings.
The transaction is expected to close in early December.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data